Some sample questions from this category:
* One of the technical innovations introduced in 2009 was a system that gave drivers a 6-second turbo each lap by using the energy stored under braking. What was the acronym for this system?
* The Malaysian Grand Prix started in the late afternoon to accommodate television viewers in Europe, however, this meant that the race took place in heavy rain. The official classification of the race was at the end of which lap?
* Ferrari were the 2008 constructors champions, however they didn't score their first points until the fourth race of the 2009 season when Kimi Raikkonen finished sixth. Which country hosted this race?
* Michael Schumacher achieved three consecutive wins in the 2006 season. Jenson Button also managed to do this in 2009. At which race did he achieve this feat?
* Which driver achieved their first Pole Position at the German Grand Prix in July 2009?