Some sample questions from this category:
* Modern NASCAR engines are based on a Chevy small-block design dating back almost 40 years. What is the stock displacement of the chevy small block used in NASCAR (before they slightly increase the size by over-boring the cylinders, that is)?
* Winston Cup stock cars use what kind of fuel delivery system?
* NASCAR tires have a safety improvement that enables the driver to remain in control of the car when the tire loses air pressure. What is it?
* The windshield of a stock car isn't made of glass, but instead of a shatterproof substance. What is it?
* Restrictor plates are used to slow down the race cars at superspeedways like Daytona and Talladega. It works by restricting airflow through the engine. Where is it placed?