Some sample questions from this category:
* In 2007, Jimmie Johnson won his second consecutive Nascar championship. Who owned this number 48 Lowe's machine?
* The first sanctioned Nascar championship season was in 1949. Driver Red Byron won the first championship. What kind of car did he drive?
* From 1974-1982, car owner Junior Johnson won five championships. Three championships were by the same man behind the wheel, Cale Yarborough. Which driver was behind the wheel for the other two?
* This 1959 Rookie of the Year had six top-five and nine top-ten finishes. Who was this?
* Who was the first driver to win two Nascar championships?