Some sample questions from this category:
* What #19 receiver in 1968, caught over 1000 yards from the arm of Cowboy Don Merideth?
* This #88 caught many passes from the great Steeler Terry Bradshaw, and was on the receiving end of 51 career TD passes. Who was this great wide receiver?
* Which wide receiver was the first in history to surpass the 22,000 yards in receiving marks?
* From Darlye Lamonica, George Blanda, to Ken Stabler, I caught passes from many legends. I was most famous for having globs of 'sticky stuff' on my socks, so I could readily scoop some up on my hands to catch passes. I wore the #25. Who am I?
* Which Minnesota Viking wide receiver was born by the name Bobby Moore, and later became a sports analyst?