Some sample questions from this category:
* The star of the 1932 Games was Mildred Didriksen, who competed in three events, and won two gold and one silver medals. In which events did she win gold?
* Which country dominated the men's swimming events in 1932, winning 5 of six gold medals awarded, plus four silvers and two bronzes?
* Which country won the 1932 hockey tournament, beating the U.S.A. 24-1 along the way?
* In rowing, the United States won the double sculls for the fifth consecutive Olympics. How many years before they won this event again?
* Not surprisingly the U.S.A. won the most medals, including 47% of the golds. Which country came second on the medal table?