Some sample questions from this category:
* The Olympics are no stranger to controversy. In fact, in 1974, a Norweigan sports historian determined that American Anders Haugen and not fellow countryman Thorleif Haug had rightful claim to the bronze medal in which winter sport?
* I am gambling that you can figure out why American professional basketball referee Tim Donaghy went to prison in 2008, after being convicted of which of the following sports related no-no's?
* Which American boxer controversially lost the gold medal match at the 1988 Olympics in Seoul, which lead to the suspension of two judges for misconduct?
* In 2010 first base umpire, Jim Joyce, in a game between the Detroit Tigers and the Cleveland Indians, blew it when he called safe on first. It kept Detroit pitcher Armando Galarraga from achieving which of the following?
* On Thanksgiving of 1999, during the start of overtime in an NFL game, what did umpire Phil Luckett do that caused his name to be mentioned in morning news?