Some sample questions from this category:
* Cortina d'Ampezzo competed against three cities to host the 1956 Winter Olympic Games. Which of these cities did they not compete against to become the host city?
* The host nation of the 1956 Cortina d'Ampezzo games came in 8th place in total number of gold medals won. How many total medals did Italy win?
* 1956 was the first year that Cortina d'Ampezzo hosted the winter Olympic Games. However, they were scheduled to host in 1944, but the games were cancelled! Why was that?
* The 1956 Cortina d'Ampezzo Winter Olympic Games were unique in three different ways. In which of these ways were the Games not unique?
* There were 24 events in the 1956 Winter Olympic Games, with only 4 different sports represented. Which of these was not a sport represented in these games?