Some sample questions from this category:
* In "Joker's Favor," the Joker forces Charlie Collins, an average schlub, to do the villain a favor. What is said favor?
* In "Riddler's Reform," the Riddler creates a puzzle box toy that becomes the rage in Gotham City. How much does said toy cost?
* The Riddler, according to his origin episode "If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich?", was originally a computer game designer who designed what classic computer game?
* In "The Laughing Fish," the Joker uses his special chemical to turn fish into "Joker-fish" that sport a hideous grin. He intends to market these fish as a food chain. Which of these fish names is not actually part of his line?
* Bruce Wayne and Harvey Dent used to hang out together at what club that is reported to be closing down in the episode "Second Chance?"