Some sample questions from this category:
* A small part of the tattoo on Michael's left arm showed the words "Allen Schweitzer" and also the number 11121147. Allen was the name of the screw of a bench with the serial number 11121147. On the other hand, what was Schweitzer? The name of a (an) ___.
* After conducting his cell test to Sucre to see whether he could be trusted, Michael continued with his plan. A small bottle with the word "Cute Poison" on his arm actually referred to Cu, PO and SO. What chemical substances did they stand for?
* Now, it was time for Michael to decide which street they had to take once they escaped from the prison. English, Fitz or Percy? After a daring attempt to go to the roof of the building, he chose Fitz. In which body part did these three words appear?
* A flower tattoo was visible on Michael's shoulder. It referred to the place where Michael hid the box of nitroglycerin. Where was the place?
* A tattoo of Christ in a rose with the number 617 was the final part of Michael's escape plan. It actually meant Christina Rose, who was Michal's mother and also the name of a yacht. What did the number 617 refer to?