Some sample questions from this category:
* In "Scylla", Michael learned about the Scylla that The Company wanted desperately. Agent Donald Self assembled Lincoln, Sucre, Bellick and Mahone to help Michael in his quest searching for the Scylla. What exactly was this Scylla?
* In "Scylla", Michael found out that Sara was still alive and she was in Chicago. Also, in this first episode of the fourth season, one major character was killed off by the cold-blooded assassin hired by The Company, Wyatt. Who was he/she?
* In "Breaking and Entering", T-Bag and his Mexican friend were robbed and left in the middle of the hot desert. They walked for days and ate nothing. How did his Mexican friend die?
* In "Shut Down", Michael and the gang needed to break into a building in Anaheim to find out the source of an e-mail. Who went into the main server room with Michael?
* In "Shut Down", Wyatt injected Bruce with truth serum to force him to tell where Michael and Lincoln were. In the end, Bruce told Wyatt that Sara was in one of the cities in California before Wyatt shot him in the head. Which city was it?