Some sample questions from this category:
* What is the name of the F.B.I. agent that Michael Scofield poses as when he wants to speak to Alexander Mahone's wife, Pamela, at their home in Durango, Colorado?
* Michael Scofield is a structural engineer who attended which university?
* Lincoln Burrows, the day of his execution, had requested what food as his last meal?
* Dr. Sarah Tancredi is not only the governor's daughter, but also the love interest of prisoner Michael Scofield. What is the name of the street that Michael writes as the address to Sarah's apartment when he sends her the origami cranes?
* When Michael is speaking with Warden Henry Pope about his Taj Mahal project he uses which two word alliterative phrase in regards to the structure he is assisting the warden in building?