Some sample questions from this category:
* When the original "In The Groove" first came out in arcades, which of the following was the only form in which it was avalible?
* Which of the following is one of Kyle Ward's aliases?
* "In The Groove" was based off of another game's source code. What was it?
* The difficulty levels in "In The Groove" are commonly referred to as "blocks," similar to "Dance Dance Revolution" foot ratings. What is the highest number of blocks a stepchart made by Roxor has?
* If you were to play the song "Destiny" by Smiley, which mix of "In The Groove" would you be playing?