Some sample questions from this category:
* Now I take my daughter home and luckily, she has no "tuiswerk". What doesn't she have?
* Oh dear, I've forgotten what "good morning" is in Afrikaans. Can you help me by selecting the correct answer below?
* Now it's time to get dressed, I put on my "rooi T-hemp", my "blou broek" and my "swart skoene". What did I just put on to wear?
* Now I know that I must go somewhere, but where? I glance at the calendar and it says "gaan winkel toe en koop 'n potlood." What does that mean?
* Now, I glance at my watch and it says "half-twee" What is the time?