Some sample questions from this category:
* Russia is the biggest country in the world with half of it in Europe and half of it in Asia. But what is Russia called in Arabic?
* In 1993, the United Kingdom had 70,000,000 radio receivers! What do you think this country is called by the Arabians?
* The official currency of Greece is the Euro divided into one hundred cents. What is Greece called in Arabic?
* Hungary had 6,250,000 radio receivers, a very small amount compared to UK's. What is Hungary called in Arabic?
* Jordan's population is made up of 93% Muslims. What do Arabs call Jordan?