Some sample questions from this category:
* Walking down a street in Seoul, you see a cart selling "kimbap." When should you buy some?
* When you're in Korea, be careful not to get on the wrong side of an "ajima!" What will happen if you do?
* You're bound to be offered "soju" during your stay. What should you do with "soju"?
* You'll want to get a grasp of "hangul" if you spend much time in Korea. What is hangul?
* Your new Korean friend is very proud of her "hanbok". What does she do with her "hanbok"?