Some sample questions from this category:
* When you drive through our towns and villages you will almost certainly encounter yellow lines painted along the side of the road. What do they mean?
* You are driving along a motorway (freeway), under what circumstances are you allowed to drive in the outside lane?
* One sign that you will see a lot of is a white circle with a diagonal black stripe.This sign means 'National Speed Limit Applies'. But what is this limit for cars and motorcycles on single carriageway roads?
* There are three main shapes to UK traffic signs. Each shape is particular to a specific 'class' of sign. Which shape are 'warning' signs?
* Occasionally, as you drive around our roads, you will come across some signs that are coloured brown. What do these signs denote?