Interesting Questions, Facts and Information
- There are a total of 170 general entries. We are selecting 30 for display.
Interesting Questions, Facts, and Information
"Rescue on Kessel". You carry torps in all the others.
Behind the cockpit. In "Star Wars Rogue Squadron" it shows an R-2 unit behind the cockpit.
T-65. In "Star Wars Rogue Squadron" the introduction it says "The T-65 X-wing is the fighter that destroyed the Death Star".
|At "Strike at the Core", what Rebel vehicle do you follow in when flying inside the second Death Star when you are piloting an "X-Wing"?||Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II
The Millenium Falcon. "Tie Fighters" follow both your "X-Wing" and the "Millenium Falcon" inside the Death Star as well. Avoiding them and the walls are key to success in this mission.
Tie Bombers. The "Tie Bombers" in this level are surprisingly equipped with missles. Their orders are to attack only the medical frigate. The "Tie Fighters" and "Tie Interceptors" will attack you and other rebel ships.
3. Concussion Missles work well when destroying the generators. The "A-Wing" is the default craft for this mission and has loads of Concussion Missiles.
Y-Wing. You play as the "Speeder" at night due to active imperial walkers. This is the only level that is different at night, but it basically makes it a whole new level!
3. You can switch to the "Speeder" after Crix Madine's shuttle lands. He will see the walkers coming for him. That is your cue to get the "AT-ATs".
B-Wing. The "B-Wing" is very agile, but only has three laser cannons, unlike the "X-Wing" with four. The "A-Wing" was built for speed, but not for taking a beating (as in, no shields).
|At "Prisons of the Maw", before proceeding to the prisons with your "Y-Wings", how many spots of the blue projector shield must you disable to make a gap big enough to get to the planet?||Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II
3. It will take a minute or two to find the shield because of how slow "Y-Wings" move. Keep moving forward to catch up to the shields.
Destory the three AT-ATs in the front of the group. The "AT-ATs" end up destroying the "Shield Generator" after you bring dwon the three in the front with your tow cables. Since the "Shield Generator" is operated by the Rebels, I don't know why you would destroy it.
Advanced Proton Torpedoes. Advanced Shields are found in "Death Star Attack". Advanced Blasters is found at "Battle of Hoth". Homing Proton Torpedoes is found at "Vengeance at Kothlis".
|Now for questions on the 10 main missions. In "Death Star Attack", how many deflection towers must you destroy before proceeding to the Tie Fighters?||Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II
10. The deflection towers are very easy to destroy, and there are only 10. You can also opt your wingmen to destroy the guns, deemed 'surface fire'.
Proton Torpedoes. The "Y-Wing" carries Proton Bombs. The "A-Wing" carries Concussion Missles. The "X-Wing" also has Proton Torpedoes.
L. Pressing the L button harder will make your brakes more efficient. Pressing R speeds up your craft. Hold Z for a barrel roll, and Y for a targeting computer.
30. "Death Star Escape" only costs 20 points. "Triumph of the Empire" costs 30 points as well as "The Asteroid Field"
Death Star Escape. The other three answers are also unlockable bonus missions. "Triumph of the Empire" is played as Darth Vader.
Millenium Falcon. The "Slave 1" is unlockable after getting all Silver medals on the 10 mian missions. The "Tie Advanced" and the "Naboo Starfighter" are also unlockable.
B. The A button shoots out your laser/blaster fire. The Y button brings up your targeting computer, and the X button brings up the cockpit view.
4. The four times of day to see the different settings are as follows: Morning: 6AM-10AM Daylight: 10AM-4PM Dusk: 4PM-8PM Night: 8PM-6AM.
15. There are 16 main missions in the "Nintendo 64" version, plus 3 bonus missions. You can unlock 5 bonus missions to add onto the 10 main ones in "Star Wars: Rogue Leader".
|How long dose it take the transports to get to the rendezvous? (mission 2)||"Rogue Squadron" 1
5:45. It takes the transports 5:45 to get to the rendezvous, so you don't have to worry about the completion time.
|How many transports from the main convoy can be destroyed before the mission will be a failure? (mission 2)||"Rogue Squadron" 1
4. There are five transports; at least one of them must reach the rendezvous.
19. If the Friendly Saves count isn't bad enough, you also have to destroy 30 enemies!
7. Three are between you and the convoy, and four more are at the beginning of the convoy.
6. Most people don't notice it, but there is one TIE Bomber at the start of the convoy that doesn't attack.
1. Sandcrawlers are the jawa's vehicle of choice. They can carry up to 300 jawas and 1,500 droids.
No. Even though there is a score of great hiding places, like Jabba's palace, or the sarlacc pit, there is no bonus for this mission.
21. Group 1 = 3. Group 2 = 6. Group 3 = 5. Group 4 = 5. Group 5 = 2.
|What is the minimum mission completion time for the silver medal? (mission 1)||"Rogue Squadron" 1
4:00. The bronze medal requires 5:00, and the gold needs 3:00.
|How long after the Battle of Yavin dose this mission take place? (mission 1)||"Rogue Squadron" 1
6 months. 6 months after the destruction of the first Death Star, Luke Skywalker put together Rogue Squadron from the elite pilots.