Interesting Questions, Facts and Information
- There are a total of 195 general entries. We are selecting 30 for display.
Interesting Questions, Facts, and Information
|What number will you get if you add the number of Krazoa Spirits, SpellStones, and Force Point Temples in the game all together?||Star Fox Adventures Quiz
12. There are 6 Krazoa Spirits. Add that to 4 SpellStones and 2 Force Point Temples. That all equals 12 all together.
|On Dragon Rock, how many switches need to be activated by the staff's "Fire Blaster" to free the HighTop dinosaur?||Star Fox Adventures Quiz
4. The four switches also need to be activated quick, or they will turn off.
ThornTail. The Queen CloudRunner is obviously the Gate Keeper for CloudRunner Fortress. Garunda Te is a SnowHorn who is the GateKeeper for Dark Ice Mines. King EarthWalker, Tricky's dad, is the GateKeeper for Walled City. A ThornTail is the GateKeeper for Dragon Rock.
2. Fox ends up falling off a ledge and landing in a frozen lake, and then meets Prince Tricky. This is way back at the beginning of the game, though.
60. A turtle statue takes 60 scarabs from you and opens a gate. Follow the newly-openend path to reach the oceanic area of "Cape Claw".
|In the "Arwing" level you play to get to "Walled City", how many "Gold Rings" do you have to collect to complete it and land there?||Star Fox Adventures Quiz
7. For "Dark Ice Mines", you must collect 3 "Gold Rings". You need to collect 5 "Gold Rings" to land at "CloudRunner Fortress". You need all 10 to land at "Dragon Rock".
4. Each baby you find has more SharpClaw guarding it than the last one, so be ready.
CloudRunner Fortress. Before Fox gets to say much, General Scales has him trapped deep within the fortress. He is placed where other prisoners are kept.
Alpine Roots. Dumbledang Pods and PukPuk Eggs are for Fox's health and GrubTub mushrooms are for Tricky to eat. Alpine Roots in fact are only useful for SnowHorn.
2. You can defeat him when you go into his mouth by rapidly whacking at the object holding the Spell Stone.
The Test of Strength. The Test of Combat is the second test. The Test of Fear is the third test, and The Test of Knowledge is the fifth test. The Test of Strength tests your ability to press the 'A' button multiple times quickly.
|In "DarkIce Mines", when you reach a 'frozen lake' cove with icicles in the ceiling, how many of the icicles fall when shot at with the staff?||Star Fox Adventures Quiz
3. The icicles are greenish colored, so they are easy to point out. You'll find this lake area after Belina Te and Fox get cut off by falling rocks.
8. There are eight Cheat Tokens to find in "Star Fox Adventures". Four of them grant you actual cheats, and four others give you special messages from Fox's future.
130. The "SnowHorn Artifact" is the most expensive item in the whole shop. You can bargain with him if you do not want to pay the full price.
|While talking to the Warp Stone, which way would you press the Control Stick if you want to go to "Krazoa Palace"?||Star Fox Adventures Quiz
Right. Press the control stick to the right to have him warp you to "Krazoa Palace". Left allows him to warp you to "Ice Mountain". And Up allows you to enter the "Game Well Maze". There is no option for pressing down.
Blue. Green gives you the least amount of magic energy for the staff, but every little bit counts. Yellow gives a lot, but blue gives the most.
red and blue. You will see more red than blue in "Walled City", but these are the main colors in this area.
NUS. The letters NUS are placed on the upper part of Rob's chest, so you had to have looked carefully to notice it.
|This question really doesn't have to do with any item or character in the game. What is the game's rating?
||Star Fox Adventure Quiz
T (Teen). The correct answer is "teen". It was rated this because of animated blood and mild violence. Thanks for playing and have a good day.
energy gems. Energy gems can be found off an energy plant in either green, red, yellow, or blue. They are used to power staff upgrades such as ground quake or boost up and when using a SharpClaw cannon.
3. It can take you to either Ice Mountain, the Well Maze (where you can activate your cheat tokens), and the Krazoa Palace (where you can release the Krazoa Spirits).
bomb spore. Collect a bomb spore from shooting a bomb spore plant. Plant it on a planting patch, then shoot it with your fire blaster staff upgrade and it will go boom!
Prince Tricky. Prince Tricky is able to help you with his abilities: stay, heel, find, flame, and play (although play doesn't really help you Tricky can change colors if you play with him enough times).
6. Once you complete the Spirit's test, release it at the Krazoa Palace to be one step closer to saving Krystal.
4. There are 4 different SpellStones that must be collected and returned. The 2 red ones must be returned to the Volcano Force Point Temple. The 2 blue ones must be returned to the Ocean Force Point Temple.
toad. Slippy is the toad that you contact when you need help. As he says, "Hey Fox, Slippy here. Got yourself stuck again?"
Dinosaur Planet. As soon as you start playing as Fox you will board the airwing and land on Dinosaur Planet in a place called Thorntail Hollow. Your adventure begins here, where you must collect and return 4 SpellStones and the remaining 5 Krazoa Spirits.
Krystal. You play Krystal in the beginning of the game (A.K.A. the prologue). As her, you fight one boss, a ship, and collect and release the first Krazoa Spirit.
Rock Candy. You do have to pay 10 Scarabs to get the rock candy to feed the Warpstone.
Race the two Sharpclaw to the bottom of the hill. Sometimes while trying to race the Sharpclaw you must take shortcuts, and watch out for their bombs, or blow at least one of them up so it is easier to get ahead.
Find the Krazoa Key. You have to find the key to even get the bomb to get into the palace.