Some sample questions from this category:
* Which of these writers is well-known for satirizing (and criticizing)
American business and businessmen?
* The ultimate tale of the American Dream gone wrong is Arthur Miller's "Death of A Salesman". What actor received stellar reviews for his performance in the theatre as Willy Loman?
* Montgomery Clift is out to make his way up the ladder in "A Place in the Sun". It doesn't quite work out - largely because he falls for Elizabeth Taylor. When does she first take notice of him?
* There actually is a play entitled "The American Dream". Who is the author?
* In "The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit" Gregory Peck decides that the cost (to family) of climbing the corporate ladder is too high. Who plays his boss - a man that has made the opposite decision?