Some sample questions from this category:
* In 1994 a rock band formed in California. They scored hits with songs like "Drops of Jupiter", "Hey, Soul Sister" and "Drive By". What is the name of this band, fitting the transport theme of this quiz?
* Transport can be found on television as well. In 1978 an American sitcom made its debut, starring actors like Danny DeVito, Judd Hirsch and Jeff Conaway. What is the type of transport used in this series and also the title of the sitcom?
* Some people are not satisfied with just one mode of transport. A 1987 comedy starring Steve Martin and John Candy features no less than three modes of transport in the title. Which mode of transport is NOT in the title?
* Lots of people take a bicycle when they want to go somewhere. A band from the UK scored a big hit with their song "Bicycle Race" in 1978. Which band took their bikes out, releasing the song along with their single "Fat-Bottomed Girls"?
* In 1981 Wolfgang Petersen directed a movie adapted from a novel written by Lothar-GŁnther Buchheim. The German title of both book and movie gives away where the action takes place. What is the location chosen?