Some sample questions from this category:
* A 'Zongzi' (Mandarin name) is a specialty rice dumpling that is particularly popular during the Dragon Boat Festival in the summer. With what are zongzi traditionally wrapped before they are steamed?
* 'Cha ye dan' (Mandarin name) are delicious, darkened eggs that have a wonderful flavor and aroma. They are good for snacking year-round. With which of these items are they boiled with to achieve their lovely color and taste?
* Which famous Chinese recipe would include pork tenderloin, several varieties of mushrooms, eggs, bamboo shoots, scallions, garlic and ginger all wrapped in a pancake?
* Which one of these ingredients is absolutely necessary to make a good traditional batch of the popular Chinese dish 'Kung Pao Chicken'?
* I love the wide variety of dumplings available in Chinese cuisine. What is the specific term for the small, boiled dumplings that can be stuffed in a multitude of ways?