Some sample questions from this category:
* Filipinos love noodles, be it egg noodles, rice noodles, vermicelli, fried,in soup,with sauce. What do Filipinos call noodle dishes?
* What is this spicy dish that features taro leaves bundled together, filled with shredded taro leaves, bits of meat and or shrimp, onion, ginger, garlic, lots and lots of chilis, all stewed in coconut milk?
* What is the Filipino version of the sausage?
* What is the Filipino version of a spring roll?
* Filipinos love a hearty breakfast and it usually consists of some kind of fried breakfast meat, fried egg and fried rice. What is the fried rice that is made from frying leftover rice in garlic and/or onion?