Some sample questions from this category:
* At the time these two combatants fought one another, both were undefeated bantamweight champions (WBA, WBC). Yet for some insane reason (still unknown) the (undisputed) bantamweight championship was not at stake. Who were the boxers?
* This former bantamweight champion is recognized as Puerto Rico's first world champion. Who is he?
* This fighter after winning and losing the world flyweight championship moved up to, won, and held the world bantamweight championship nearly three years before losing it. All this occurred prior to his 25th birthday. Who is he?
* This fighter retired as the undefeated bantamweight champion only to return six years later, lose four of six comeback bouts including his first three. Who is he?
* This fighter won the world bantamweight championship, however, he never defended his belt choosing instead to fight as a featherweight. He did win the world featherweight championship. Who is he?