Some sample questions from this category:
* The Cubs began the 1970s decade under the helm of Leo Durocher. They finished second in the NL East to the Pirates by five games. Who was the Cubs' only 20-game winner in 1970?
* 1971 saw the final season of the great 'Mr. Cub', Ernie Banks. Ernie played in only 39 games in the season. Who replaced him in the starting line-up as the Cubs' first baseman in 1971?
* In 1972, the Cubs finished in second place once again behind the Pirates. This was the second time already in the 1970s that the Cubs were runner-ups to Pittsburgh. The Cubs were led by which slugger that hit 37 home runs in the season?
* In 1974, with two different managers in the season, the Cubs seemed to fall apart as a team and finished last in the NL East, 22 games behind the division winner Pittsburgh Pirates. How many pitchers won 15 or more games in the season for the Cubs?
* Who led the 1976 Cubs in home runs in the season?