Some sample questions from this category:
* Glasgow Celtic midfielder, who played for the club in 1998-2002, formed an attacking partnership with striker Henrik Larsson. Voted best Slovak player of the decade (1990s), he was a member of the Czechoslovak World Cup squad in 1990. Who is he?
* Known as the "Slovakian Express", which number 8 striker had a successful career in Slovakia before joining Middlesborough FC in 2001?
* Jan Mucha played what position?
* This footballer played for Czechoslovakia at the 1962 and the 1970 World Cup. A forward with a gifted left foot, he was the first player in the world who scored a hat-trick against Brazil in a winning match. Who was he?
* A playmaker known for his football skills, his inabilities include low speed and acceleration. He had a brief spell at West Bromwich Albion, and then had success with Artmedia Petrzalka in the 2005-06 Champions league. Who is this?