Some sample questions from this category:
* This city is the oldest of Germany's larger cities, and coincidentally, its füßall team was one of the founding members of the Bundesliga. Which city?
* This city was made famous for being the location of the Trials for World War II War Criminals. It is also known for it's 'Christkindlesmarkt', or Christmas Market.
* As plans for a World Cup are made, one of the first things determined is which cities have venues for competition matches. How many cities have Germany named as venues for World Cup 2006?
* The stadium in this city was originally built in 1936 for the Olympics, and is appropriately named the Olympic Stadium. Which city?
* This stadium is the home of the Red Devils. Before preparations for World Cup it had a seating capacity of 30,000. Which city?