Some sample questions from this category:
* A show that was always my favorite had the name of a famous mouse in its title. What show am I talking about?
* Starring three men, this show was a comedy where the men pretended to hit each other a lot. What was the name of this show?
* Before there was "Sesame Street" (1969-2010), there was the Captain. Can you think of his name? It was the name of an animal, too, which lives in Australia.
* Another of my favorite shows was "The Howdy Doody Show" (1947-1960). Howdy Doody was a type of puppet that was made to move with strings. Do you know the name of this type of puppet?
* Once there was a television show that featured a man in a mask. He had a partner named Tonto and a horse named Silver. Who was this masked man?