Interesting Questions, Facts and Information
- There are a total of 40 general entries. We are selecting 30 for display.
Interesting Questions, Facts, and Information
A Breegull. She is a Breegull, a type of bird that is used on the game.
|True or False: You can turn into a submarine?||Banjo-Tooie
True. You can only do this in Jolly Rogers Lagoon.
|What do the honeycombs do when you collect one?||Banjo-Tooie
Grenade. It is a green egg.
Mayahem Temple. Spiral Mountain really is not a level. It is just Banjo's home town.
King Jingaling. King Jingaling gives it to you so that you will find all the Jinjos before a tournament.
|What attack does Kazooie learn in Jolly Rogers Lagoon?||Banjo-Tooie
Wing Whack. Kazooie can only learn this when she is alone. Banjo is waiting on a split up pad because only she can use and learn it.
|In which world does Jamjars teach only one move?||Banjo-Tooie
Cloud Cuckooland. In the last world of the game, Banjo and Kazooie learn the Sack Pack.
20. Each world has one treble clef. They are usually hidden in odd places.
|Along with both Banjo and Kazooie, what other character can be played?||Banjo-Tooie
Mumbo. Mumbo uses his magic stick to help Banjo and Kazooie. He moves around just like they do, unlike the first game.
blue and red. When they are split up, Banjo stands on the blue pad and Kazooie stands on the red.
|What does Humba Wumba transform Banjo into in Hailfire Peaks?||Banjo-Tooie
snowball. The snowball gets bigger when you roll it in the snow.
|How many different kinds of eggs can be found?||Banjo-Tooie
5. There are regular blue eggs, fire eggs, grenade eggs, ice eggs, and Clockwork Kazooie eggs.
gray. In the Jinjo Village part of the Isle of Hags, there is a crumbled Jinjo house near the enterance. If you view the information sign, it will explain that the structure was once the gray Jinjo family's house. The gray Jinjo's were killed by Gruntilda's digging machine.
He died.. Bottles the mole was killed by Gruntilda and her friends at Banjo's party. Banjo and Kazooie's quest in this game is to bring him back to life.
|What is attached to the bottom of a Claw Clamber boot?||Banjo-Tooie
suction cup. The path where Claw Clamber boots can be used is indicated with bird tracks leading up a wall.
7. These mole hills refresh your memory by teaching you the moves you learnt in "Banjo-Kazooie". If you remember them, you can skip straight into Isle o' Hags.
|How many "?" sings are there in Master Jiggywiggy's temple?||"Banjo-Tooie"
11. There are three "?" signs behind Master Jiggywiggy's throne. You must walk straight into the tapestry to read them.
|In Cloud Cuckooland, which number switch is right above the Superstash Deluxe?||"Banjo-Tooie"
9. The other switches are scattered across Cloud Cuckooland. You can only access them by going through tiny holes with a Clockwork Kazooie egg. To activate the switch, you must blow up the Clockwork Kazoooie.
Moggy. In Boggy's Igloo, there is a picture of the snowman from Freezeezy Peak("Banjo Kazooie"). There is also a picture of an igloo.
|In Grunty Industries, how many magnets are there on the fridge in the Workers Quarters?||"Banjo-Tooie"
5. If you blast open the mens washroom, you will see Loggo the Toilet. He will say he is clogged. To unclog him, use the Bill Drill. A Cheato page will appear and Loggo will let you keep it.
|In the Stomping Plains, how many footprints are there? ||"Banjo-Tooie"
7. When you first visit the Stomping Plains, Banjo cannot cross them because he is too slow. Once you learn the Snooze Pack in Grunty Industries, if you return to the Stomping Plains, you will be able to get another Jiggy if you Snooze Pack in every footprint.
|In the Locker cavern, there are names on the lockers. Two of the lockers have the same last name. What is the last name?||"Banjo-Tooie"
Bryan. There are eight names on the eight lockers(excluding Davy Jones's locker). They are: S. Hurst, D. Pashute, E. Bryan, P. Machacex, W. Bryan, A. Pollington, S. Malpass and M. Wilson. All of these people helped develop "Banjo-Tooie".
|What is the rhinoceros's name that gives you burgers?||"Banjo-Tooie"
Al. Salty Joe is the the guy that gives you French fries. When you first enter WitchyWorld, both Al's and Salty Joe's concession stands are closed. To open them, you must find the two switches that have pictures of French fries and burgers on them.
|In the Ordnance Storage entrance, how many crates are marked "danger"?||"Banjo-Tooie"
3. In the Ordnance Storage mini game, you must defuse 20 TNT sticks in a limited amount of time. You cannot shoot them with an egg otherwise the TNT stick will blow up. Therefore, you must use the Beak Bayonet to defuse them safely.
|What does this mean in stony: "To free the trapped one, a star must appear before the sun rises. Another star appears, followed by two moons. Does that help?"?||"Banjo-Tooie"
Icx dib zagim avlnr icx tsoqa xoli. Nuganip yumk icx carxko.. In Hailfire Peaks, there is another kickball tournament but you cannot understand the stony language. You must take a secret passage to Mayahem Temple and transform into a Stony so you can play in the Hailfire Peaks kickball tournament. Sadly, you cannot leave the lobby as a Stony.
|How many Jiggies are needed to open the door to reach the final battle against Grunty?||Banjo-Tooie
70. 55 Jiggies are needed to open the last level, Cauldron Keep, but to get to Grunty the final boss at the end of the level, you need at least 70 Jiggies. That is, of course, after surviving Grunty's Tower of Tragedy quiz.
|In Cloud Cuckooland, what colors are the outsides of the two Mumbo skulls?||Banjo-Tooie
Red and blue. There are two Mumbo skulls because one has Mumbo, and the other has the cyborg Mumbo-look-alike boss, Mingy Jongo! The contents of each skull are random, but the Mumbo skull has a Minjo, and the Mingy Jongo skull a real Jinjo.