Special Sub-Topic: How Many Electoral Votes?
9. After the 1990 census, Alabama neither gained nor lost votes.
3. Alaska stayed the same as well between the 1988 and 1992 elections.
8. Because of the 1990 census, Arizona gained a vote!
54. California went up, from 47 to 54 votes.
8. Colorado remained the same.
7. Down from 8 in the 1988 election.
18. This represents a decrease of 2 votes after the 1990 census.
Did you find these entries particularly interesting, or do you have comments / corrections to make? Let the author know!
Send the author a thank you or
Submit a correction