Some sample questions from this category:
* Which Croatian prince sent naval vessels and troops to the Italian coast in 871 to help liberate Bari from Arab raiders?
* Which Croatian king was killed in battle on Mount Gvozd in 1097, leading to an 800 year union between the Croatian and Hungarian Crowns?
* Which queen was known by the Croats as 'Mother of the Kingdom and protectoress of orphans and widows'?
* King Tomislav, one of Croatia's most powerful rulers, was crowned at Duvno (Tomislavgrad) in 925. Which country is this town situated in today?
* Which prince was assassinated by Duke Branimir in 879 when he tried to break ties with the Holy Roman Church and serve the Constantinople Patriarchate and Eastern Church?