Some sample questions from this category:
* Which President of the LDS Church was born in England, but learned of the Church in Toronto, Canada, during the mission of Parley Pratt in 1836, the first outside of the United States?
* Which President was known as the "Mormon Moses", because he led the Saints across the plains from Illinois to what would later become Utah?
* Who was the first president, responsible for translating the Book of Mormon, restoring the priesthood and forming the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints?
* Which President was best known for his preaching of the importance of tithes and offerings?
* Who was President of the LDS Church when the Salt Lake temple was dedicated?