Some sample questions from this category:
* "Frank, do you know what a hero is? Ninety-nine times out of a hundred, he's somebody who's tired enough and cold enough and hungry enough not to give a damn. I don't give a damn." Which regular said that?
* "Father... 'Dear Father'... Father dear father come home with me now. oo-hoo-hoo! Silly Goose!" Who said that?
* "Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice." Who was the author of that quote?
* "Are you eating breakfast cereal or is that just a bad telephone line?" That was said by....
* "Listen, when you love somebody, you're always in trouble. There are only two things you can do about it: either stop loving 'em, or love 'em a whole lot more." Who gave that ageless advice?