Some sample questions from this category:
* When he first sees Klinger's office "doo-dads," Potter takes note of the hanging cheese, whose smell he likens to _______.
* Winchester's particularly nasty comment about Klinger's new office furnishings is _____________.
* During his pleading to Potter, Klinger tells the colonel that his father was
_________________ three times during the Depression.
* Klinger tells BJ his plan will work and land him back in Toledo, where he won't be found because he'll be living under which assumed alias?
* Shrink Sidney Friedman visits Yee and hypnotizes him. Once completed, Yee believes he has been asleep for five minutes, but he was under much longer. How much time was he under Dr. Friedman's trance?