Some sample questions from this category:
* Which of the following potions do you not brew as the story unfolds?
* You start at the beginning of "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone". In story mode, after the first introductory cut scene, which is the first location where the actual gameplay starts?
* The six levels of every year are interrupted by interim periods at Hogwarts, which is where you acquire important skills and items that you will need to successfully complete the game. Which of the following do you NOT do at Hogwarts?
* Which is the first spell that you learn in story mode in year 1?
* Compared to the earlier Lego games, such as "Lego Indiana Jones", "Lego Star Wars" or "Lego Batman", several things are now different in "Lego Harry Potter". Which of the following is NOT one of these new functions?