Some sample questions from this category:
* He is the founder of modern Afghanistan. He reigned from 1747 to 1772 and was nicknamed 'Baba'.
* This president claimed the Afghanistan Republic in 1973 and was assassinated in April 1978.
* He was King when Afghanistan gained its independance from Great Britain in 1919. His wife was Queen Soraya.
* He ruled Afghanistan twice, from 1803 to 1809 and from 1839 to 1842. He was murdered during the first Anglo-Afghan war.
* He may have ruled less than a year but he became famous after winning the Maiwand battle over the British in 1880.