Some sample questions from this category:
* Golda Meir was a well-known figure at her time. In 1969, she became the first female that assumed the role of Israel's PM. In which city was Golda Meir born?
* Which of the following Israeli Prime Ministers was also the IDF (Israeli Defence Forces) Chief Of Staff before becoming a statesman?
* David Ben Gurion is considered by many as the founder of the state of Israel. He had two tenures as Israeli Prime Minister between 1948 and 1963. What was the total duration of these tenures?
* The Israeli elections of 1984 were famous for their result - a political draw. So, Prime Ministership was split between the leaders of the Avoda and the Likkud parties serving two years each in what was called "the rotation". Who were they?
* April 7th, 1977 was a historic day. The basketball club of Maccabi Tel Aviv won its first European Championship that day. What other historic event coincided with that memorable night?