Interesting Questions, Facts and Information
- There are a total of 245 general entries. We are selecting 30 for display.
Interesting Questions, Facts, and Information
No. This mini game is a 2 vs. 2 mini game.
|When playing a "Battle Game", what is the largest amount of coins that can be taken from each player?||"Mario Party 4" Mania
50. As little as 5 coins can be taken or as much as 50. The more it takes the better for me, because I usually win these "Battle Games"!
Yes. In this game it is a race to see which two players can make it to the top of the mountain first.
No. "Hop or Pop" is a 1 vs. 3 player mini game. To tell you the truth, this is one of my least favorites.
|When playing in single player story mode, what is the present that the Star gives you after you beat all the boards?||"Mario Party 4" Mania
A constellation in the shape of your character. This is a fun way to play, beating each board map with each character. I love the part when you get the constellation, it is so pretty!
30. The Magic Lamp will take you directly to where the star is. Just make sure you have 20 coins to buy the star once you get there!
Pink. The Mega Mushroom is green and allows you to roll two dice in one turn. The Mini Mushroom only allows you to roll a dice that is 1 - 5.
Diddy Kong. Diddy Kong is not an option. He was not popular enough to be included, I guess!
8. There are eight Nintendo Mario characters to choose from. Daisy is my personal favorite!
|What is the name of the Star Spirit that is in charge of the Super Duel Mode?||Mario Party 5
Skolar. Skolar is the Star Spirit in charge of the Super Duel Mode. In the Super Duel Mode, you get to create your own battling machines. After you have created your machine and have named it, you get to battle other players in a battling field. Also, if you beat all of the players you are in battle with, you will be awarded with a trophy showing proof that you won.
|When you face Bowser in the Story Mode, what are the colors of the three Koopa Kids?||Mario Party 5
Red, green and blue. Misstar is in charge of the Story Mode. In the Story Mode, you have to choose a character and face the three Koopa Kids in different dreams. After you have defeated the Koopa Kids in the required amount of dreams, you have to face a nightmare with Bowser.
|What is the name of the Star Spirit that is in charge of the Bonus Mode?||Mario Party 5
Mamar. In the Bonus Mode, Mamar is in charge and will be your guide. Also, there are three different games you can play in the Bonus Mode and each one is packed with fun.
|In the mini-game called "Tug-o-Dorrie," what are the colors of the four platforms the players stand on?||Mario Party 5
Red, blue, green and yellow. In the mini-game called "Tug-o-Dorrie," four players have to compete by trying to pull each other off their platforms while pulling on ropes. The last player standing on his or her platform wins.
|What is the name of the four player mini-game where you have to hit baseballs?||Mario Party 5
Dinger Derby. "Dinger Derby" is a four player mini-game where you have to hit more baseballs than the other three players to win. In the mini-game, baseballs can be thrown faster and faster which can make it a little difficult to keep up.
|What is the name of the character that wears a yellow dress?||Mario Party 5
Daisy. Daisy is another princess in the "Mario Party" video games. Daisy made her first appearance in the "Mario Party" games in "Mario Party 3."
|Which character gives bonus coins to anyone who passes the starting area?||Mario Party
Koopa Troopa. Koopa Troopa gives 10 coins to each passing player, with 20 given to the 10th player to pass, 30 to the 20th, 40 to the 30th, and so on.
|Up to how many characters can play in one game?||Mario Party
4. Four players must play at all times, and can be any mix of player-controlled and CPU-controlled.
|Which character gives the real stars away in "Mario Party"?||Mario Party
Toad. Toad gives away the stars, Bowser takes away coins and causes trouble for players, Boo steals coins for other players, and Mario is a playable character.
|Which is the highest number available on the dice in "Mario Party"?||Mario Party
10. Any number from 1 to 10 can be rolled. Each character rolls a die once before the game begins to determine the order of rolling during the entire game.
|Which is the name of the car racing mini-game in "Mario Party"?||Mario Party
Slot Car Derby. The Slot Car Derby is played by holding up on the control stick to speed up, and holding down to slow down your slot car.
|How many different game boards, including secret boards, are available in "Mario Party"?||Mario Party
8. Donkey Kong's Jungle Adventure, Peach's Birthday Cake, Yoshi's Tropical Island, Wario's Battle Canyon, Luigi's Engine Room, Mario's Rainbow Castle, Bowser's Magma Mountain and the Eternal Star are all the game boards in "Mario Party".
|How many playable characters are there in "Mario Party"?||Mario Party
6. Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Wario, Peach and Donkey Kong are the characters available in "Mario Party".
30. She originally appeared as Toad's racing partner in "Mario Kart: Double Dash". She can be used at any time after being purchased.
No. It is an extremely unfair 1 vs. 3 minigame. It is a snowball fight based minigame.
A,B,Y,X. If you turn the controller, they almost make a circle. It makes sense, since you are performing 360s.
3. "Thirsty Gulch" (short), "Astro Avenue" (medium), and "Infernal Tower" (VERY long) are the solo mode boards. Stop at the end to get one of three rare minigames.
50. "Magma Flow" is the hidden "Star Sprint" board. It can make over 100 stars in an hour's play.
Game B is played. If there is a tie, the loser is then played. Unfair, but true.
4. They are "Dunk Bros.", "Block Star", "Lab Brats" and "Seer Terror". "Seer Terror" is bought at the Star Bank for 50 stars. The other three are unlocked in Solo Mode.
Tipsy Tourney. "Tipsy Tourney" is a four player game, so everyone is against everyone. You have to beat the other players by uncovering many squares the quickest.
This game costs 300 coins in Mushroom Village.
Pipe Maze. In "Pipe Maze", you only need to choose a pipe and press "A" to let it go. It'll wind up at one of the four happy players at the bottom.
The game costs a whopping 350 coins.