Some sample questions from this category:
* This actor played the role of Superman/Clark Kent. Can you believe that Superman was born in Mt. Clemens, Michigan? What actor is this I'm referring to?
* This director picked up an Oscar for his direction for "The Godfather: Part II". Who is this award winning director that was born in Detroit?
* Eddie Murphy is a Detroit police officer in this cute detective flick. Axel Foley goes to California to nab the killer in this movie. What is the name of this 1984 movie?
* Adam Herz wanted to use some of his "growing up" experiences in East Grand Rapids, Michigan. He wrote the screenplay for this movie about a group of sex-crazed boys. What is the name of his first movie from this series?
* Normally Tom Hanks is the sweet, nice and thoughtful guy. But, in this movie he played a hardened killer. What is the name of this movie that he gets shot by the beach on Lake Michigan?