Some sample questions from this category:
* 'She left without leaving a ___, said she needed to clear her mind. He figured she'd gone back to Austin, 'cause she talked about it all the time'?
* 'It was almost a ___ before she called him up. ___ rings and an answering machine, is what she got'?
* 'If you're callin' 'bout the ___, I sold it. If this is ____ night, I'm bowling. If you've got something to sell, you're wasting your time, I'm not buying. If it's anybody else, wait for the tone, you know what to do'?
* 'The ___ fell to the counter. She heard but she couldn't believe. What kind of __ would hang on that long, what kind of ___ that must be'?
* 'If it's ___ night I'm at the ballgame, and first thing ___ if it don't rain, I'm headed out to the lake and I'll be gone, all weekend long. But I'll call you back, when I get home on ___ afternoon. P.S. If this is Austin, I still love you'?