Some sample questions from this category:
* United won their first honour of the 1960s, and their first since Munich when they beat Leceister City 3-1 in the 1963 F.A. Cup Final. Who captained the Reds?
* While United were going great guns in the cup, their league form in 1963 was awful and they narrowly escaped relegation. What was their final position?
* Matt Busby bought Denis Law from Torino in July 1962, but the Lawman didn't really blossom until Busby bought another player, to provide the passes. Who?
* This forward, an integral part of the great 60s team, was unfortunately overshadowed by Best-Law-Charlton. Yet his contribution to the club, especially his goals, was immense. Who was he?
* Which great match saw Best hailed as 'el Beatle'?