Some sample questions from this category:
* In the historic World Series against the Rangers, both teams played a breath-taking ballgame. In the 7-game series, only 2 starters earned wins. Besides the Cardinals' ace Carpenter, who is the other starter?
* We start at the remarkable day of Aug. 25, after the Cardinals were swept at home by the Dodgers and had a record of 67-63. Which team did they defeat on Aug. 25?
* In the probably the craziest September in Major League history, the Cardinals along with another American League (AL) team, made history by coming back from huge September deficits and finally went into postseason. What was the AL team?
* In the National League Division Series (NLDS), they met the heavily-favored Phillies. In the very first inning of the NLDS, a Cardinal sent the ball out of the ballpark. Who is that Cardinal?
* In the National League Championship Series(NLCS), they faced the Milwaukee Brewers. After blowing a 4-run lead in Game 1, their offense broke out in Game 2, highlighted by Albert Pujols' great batting performance. How many RBIs did he get in that game?