Some sample questions from this category:
* Who was the first of the so-called "seven dwarves" who ran for US president in 1988 to withdraw from the race for reasons other than scandal?
* Who won the 1988 Democratic Iowa presidential caucus?
* The easy winner in the 1988 New Hampshire primary among the Democrats was the governor of neighboring Massachussetts, Michael Dukakis. Who finished second?
* Gary Hart withdrew from the '88 presidential race when his affair with Donna Rice became public. Joe Biden was another victim of scandal. What was Biden's misdeed?
* In 1988, who adopted a campaign strategy that he summarized as follows? "When you go duck hunting you go where the ducks are. When you go delegate hunting, you go where the delegates are."