Some sample questions from this category:
* The Army Academy was founded in 1802, and first fielded a football team in 1890. What city in New York was the Army Academy located?
* Former Detroit Lions coach Bobby Ross took over as head coach at Army for the 2004 season. Was the 2004 season more or less successful than the 2003 team?
* During the 19th and 20th centuries, how many men served at the Army coach more than once in separate seasons?
* Why has the number 12 never been worn by any Army player?
* Prior to the 1999 season, the Army nickname was the Cadets. What was the name changed to in 1999?