Some sample questions from this category:
* In the 2006 season opener for the Boise State Broncos, they pummelled their opponent 45-0. This probably was a good sign to come for the Broncos. Who was on the unfortunate receiving end of this pummeling?
* In the 2nd game of the 2006 season, Boise State had its first supposed challenge with Oregon State. However, the Broncos had little trouble disposing of the Beavers 42-14, behind the rushing of Ian Johnson. How many yards did Ian rush for in this game?
* The Broncos' fifth game against Utah, was being touted as the Broncos toughest game of the season. Instead, it turned out to be a 36-3 blowout for the Broncos. How many net yards did Boise State's defense hold Utah's offense to?
* The Broncos' 12-0 season gathered them the 2nd non-BCS league berth into a BCS bowl. Which bowl were the Broncos' invited to?
* Their Fiesta Bowl turned out to be an offensive slugfest. Both Oklahoma and Boise State were putting points on the board. In a wild finish in regulation, the two teams put up a flurry of points. How many points were scored in the final 86 seconds?