Some sample questions from this category:
* The sport of Popinjay requires competitors to knock down targets on a "roost". The rules state that these targets should comprise one cock bird, four hens, and a minimum of 24 chicks. Popinjay is a version of which of these sports?
* For the 2006-07 season, basketball star Kobe Bryant changed his Los Angeles Lakers number from 8 to 24. What was his stated reason for choosing 24?
* Which of these sports takes place on an area that is square with each side measuring 24 feet?
* In NASCAR racing, the 24 car has become synonymous with just one driver. Who is this driver that has achieved considerable success?
* The USPGA Players Championship is often dubbed the fifth golf major. Australian Greg Norman once won this tournament with a staggering aggregate score that was 24 shots under par. In which year did he achieve this feat?