Some sample questions from this category:
* Multiple Oscar-winner Tom Hanks got his first big break in 1980 on a TV sitcom called 'Bosom Buddies', about two men who had to cross-dress to live in an all-girl apartment complex. Who was Hanks' former roommate?
* Through a large part of the 1990s, George Michael set the standard for catchy music and risqué lyrics with mega-hit albums like 'Faith' and 'Listen Without Prejudice'. To get there, he started as one-half of the hit pop duo Wham! Who was his partner?
* It's in the GENES. The name Gene is a popular name across several genres. Of the famous names listed below, select the Gene that is a female.
* ROCKIN' ROBIN: Beyond the name of a red-breasted bird, there are several well-known people with the name Robin. Which is the only female Robin from the list below?
* Here's looking at you, KIM! Kim is a popular gender-neutral name that denotes a bunch of famous people. Can you select the famous Kim from the list below who is a male?