Some sample questions from this category:
* Stephen King dedicated this book to a fellow author, because he felt that she was the one who told him in a "very simple and direct way that it was okay to write it." Who was she?
* How many forewords does the book have?
* The title of the first main section of the book is "C.V." - what does this stand for?
* King had a habit of putting rejection slips from magazines he had submitted stories to on a nail on his wall. How old was he when he had so many slips that the nail couldn't support the weight, and he had to replace it with a larger spike?
* Stephen King defines writing as: