Interesting Questions, Facts and Information
- There are a total of 10 general entries.
Interesting Questions, Facts, and Information
17. He drove the DeWalt Ford for Roush racing.
Robbie Reiser. Robbie Loomis was Jeff Gordon's crew chief. Gil Martin was Kevin Harvick's, and Ben Leslie was Mark Martin's.
1996. He made his Busch Series debut at Charlotte.
Dover Downs. He made his Winston Cup debut at Dover Downs in 1998. He went on to finish 6th in that race.
|Matt Kenseth and his team have never won the World Pit Crew Competition?||Matt Kenseth
f. Matt and his team won the World Pit Crew Competition 2 years in a row. They won it his sophomore year in 2001, and again in 2002.
|What year did Matt win Winston Cup Rookie of the Year honors?||Matt Kenseth
2000. At the end of the 2000 seson, he came out with the Rookie of the Year honor, while finishing 14th in the points standings, and claimed 4 top 5's and 11 top 10's.
|Where did Matt finish in the 2002 points standings?||Matt Kenseth
8. Matt finished 8th, 368 points behind Tony Stewart. Jeff Gordon finished 4th, Jimmie Johnson finished 5th, and Dale Jarrett finished 9th.
|How many poles did Matt have in the 2002 season?||Matt Kenseth
1. Matt had only one pole at Dover in the 2002 season. Jimmie Johnson went on to win that race, while Matt finished 40th.
5. Matt had the most wins in the 2002 season. He won races at North Carolina, Texas, Michigan, Richmond, and Phoenix.