Complete Clue List
1. Snoopy is this breed of dog.
6. Woodstock is that kind of animal
8. Gave money
9. A zodiac sign
10. Snoopy complained once that there wasn't a slice of this citrus fruit in his water bowl!
12. Snoopy's brother Spike sports this figure
13. When in a good mood, he ___ his tail
15. A fish
18. One of Snoopy's alter ego: Joe ___
20. He also took part in this winter sport
21. His brother Spike lives there
23. _____Anderson released the "Peanuts Theme"
27. Internet country code top-level domain for Slovakia
29. Did Charlie Brown ever hear of ___ Mota, baseball player?
30. Schroeder plays a ___ piano
31. Teacher Miss Othmar might wear this kind of stockings
1. His pretty sister
2. This lunar model was named Snoopy. Name of the program and the number as a word (two words)
3. Post to Georgia
4. Snoopy's first owner
5. A biblical garden
6. Family name of Snoopy's "owner"
7. His birthplace ___ ___ Puppy Farm
11. Things to hold a doghouse together
14. A metric unit of mass (abbr.)
16. Short for the executive body of the European Union
17. Tom Jones: "It's Not ____"
19. You might do it, while reading about Snoopy (an Abbr.)
21. Woodstock lives in one.
22. An Award the Peanuts received
24. Nevada Airport Symbol
25. A place with no room, according to the bible (as told in "A Charlie Brown Christmas")
26. A village in Limburg, Netherlands
28. A winning strike for Snoopy boxing against Lucy