Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How do you measure the height of a horse?
2. What is the unit used to measure the height of a horse, especially in many English speaking countries?
3. What kind of animal is the horse in terms of eating habits?
4. How long is the gestation period of a mare?
5. Horses and humans have practically the same number of bones.
6. Which of these characteristics do horses and rodents have in common?
7. A horse named "gelding" is what kind of animal?
8. What is the size of the equine eyes in relation to the human eyes?
9. What is the average horse lifespan?
10. A horse's heart is twice the size of a human heart.
Source: Author masfon
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.